Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New logo:

bGTMYT1.png

YY3sroT.png

In a high profile move, e-commerce major Amazon has roped in Gaurav Gandhi, currently head of Voot, as director and country manager - India for Prime Video.

The position was vacant since the sudden exit of Nitesh Kripalani in August last year. Sources close to the development have confirmed to ET that Gandhi is expected to join Amazon in a couple of months.

Amazon ropes in Gaurav Gandhi to head Prime Video in India - ETtech

Hi All,

I noticed that most of the moves in amazon prime does not have dolby digital audio(even for the titles released after 2010). I have raised this concern with amazon team and they said they will be working on it. I had raised the similar concern for "Rangasthalam" movie and they fixed it in week's time. I request you to spend few minutes to escalate this issue from you end as well so we can all Telugu movies with Dolby digital audio. Thanks you!

Concern raised for Rangasthalam which was fixed later by Amazon:
New content on Amazon Prime Video

Email from Amazon:
As discussed in our call conversation, I have forwarded your comments as feedback, expressing your desire to add Dolby Audio to Prime Videos for Telugu Movies, to the Prime Video development team, so that they can take notice of it, take them into consideration and most probably provide this feature as an update in the near future as soon as possible.
Please be assured that we will definitely consider your feedback as we plan our further improvements in Prime video. Customer feedback like yours is important to us

Yeah, I have also noticed this. Will write to Amazon.

Hi,

I have been facing issue while playing prime videos via Amazon Prime Video app on Airtel Internet TV.
All videos are choppy despite of good bandwidth and no buffering or error.
This has been going on since the new update in March - April when Prime Video app was installed.

Anyone knows the fix?

I am also facing the same issue from the day it was installed with Update. No similar issue was observed in any other app.
Please help on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock