Amazon Prime Day 2017

bAGXQSj.jpg

Prime is good but sadly don't have much collection like Prime US version has...Hope offers will be good

I am happy with prime content that they are not providing junk desi shows (Saas-Bahu wali serial, Ek patni k 3 pati wala serials) which We can easily access through other OTT medium...
though they are providing old TMKOC episodes, CID episodes, Chiriyaghar Episodes....
But I am missing GOT, Gotham, House of Cards, Sherlock, Flash like shows in prime videos....

Do watch the movie which they have updated recently, "A Death in Gunj". I saw it today.
so, hows the movie...
Recently they have added only 4 hindi movies
BegumJaan, Hindi Medium, Badri ki dulhaniya, A Death in Gunj.
they should have added more

so, hows the movie...
Recently they have added only 4 hindi movies
BegumJaan, Hindi Medium, Badri ki dulhaniya, A Death in Gunj.
they should have added more
Except Begumjaan, i have watched all 3. Maza aa gaya. A death in Gunj is superb. Do watch it alone, with headphone. It has Imdb rating of 8.8.
Such movies make us feel proud. Much much better than Bhai ki movies.. Sad that they don't earn much as they are low budget, but treat to watch.

I am happy with prime content that they are not providing junk desi shows (Saas-Bahu wali serial, Ek patni k 3 pati wala serials) which We can easily access through other OTT medium...
though they are providing old TMKOC episodes, CID episodes, Chiriyaghar Episodes....
But I am missing GOT, Gotham, House of Cards, Sherlock, Flash like shows in prime videos....

The shows you mentioned are exclusive to Prime's direct rivals such as Netflix, HBO GO etc
Prime doesn't have exclusive rights for such premium shows, for that case Netflix is the king..

HBO Go contents are however available to Indians through Hotstar premium..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock