Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg

• Offer period : June 29th, 2017 – July 11th, 2017
  • Load Rs. 500 or more Amazon Pay balance to get 20% cashback (up to Rs. 200) as Amazon Pay balance ("Offer") in the Offer Period: June 29th, 2017 – July 11th, 2017.
  • The Offer is applicable only for Paid Prime members.
  • The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer.- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in by 1st August, 2017
  • To avail this Offer the customer must-
    • Be a Paid Prime member(not free trial member)
    • Add Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500 or more between June 29th, 2017 – July 11th, 2017
    When am i not eligible for this offer?
    The customer is not eligible if –
    • Customer is an existing Prime free trial member whose free trial ends after 11th July
    • The amount of Amazon Pay balance added is less than Rs.500 in a transaction.

Last edited:
Already Prime is awesome. Amazing list of shows and movies with superb audio and video quality.
As of now, i connect my laptop to my tv and watch movies on Prime Video with HDMI cable. Truly world class..

Agreed bro, worth every single panny.

get 200 cashback on adding 1000 to amazon pay.
I have purchased prime, but I don't use prime video. Is my subscription worth without that?

Amazon Prime Day has been a regular sale every year in JULY in US. now started in India also.Excited!! Would definitely make a purchase. Also request all members to use DDF link to support forum.

15% cashback on HDFC is awesome!!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock