Good News Amazon Pantry, Cloudtail & Appario Retail are back on Amazon India

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,578

ajgamer

Reaction score
Hi! Cloudtail & Appario Retail are back on Amazon India.

Amazon Pantry is also back (Better buy from Cloudtail in Amazon Pantry).

Good Days are Back!

Suggestion: Don't buy anything in urgency, it will take 1-2 days time for the prices to settle down. Because the prices of all the inventory has gone high.

Last edited:
Amazon Pantry is also back :) but seller name is changed to Amazon Retail.
I think they have renamed some old seller to Amazon Retail (Probably bought the seller profile).

Can't confirm. But the profile's stats are very poor and old.

Appairo Retail Private Limited is also back online (they are updating the listings). :)

P.S.: They might take sometime to update the listings since they have the biggest inventory on the marketplace and might present all of them at once.

Keep Calm!

Last edited:
This FDI decision has been Pro-small-business but massively Anti-consumer.
Anyway, hope Amazon & Flipkart find out a way so that the offline thugs of hindostan
dont get to scam & fleece customers once again.

Dekho Freinds I had told You Na..k dont Get sad... Just Wait N Watch N Everything will Be back to Normal n Same as Before ..n see its slowly happening now...Aur ye Election ek baar jaane do fir Sab Kuch Phele jaisa Same to same aur Completely Normal ho jaayega..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock