Discussion Amazon India Shopping App - News & Updates

Theme changed for me today
14KzbRg.png

For what this change is made?

Is there any options to recharge with DTH packages using Amazon pay? I saw only provision for entering amount, while paytm allows to opt packages directly.

Is there any options to recharge with DTH packages using Amazon pay? I saw only provision for entering amount, while paytm allows to opt packages directly.
Aren't recharge packages irrelevant after TRAI NTO? I recharge using Amazon and FreeCharge. Never came across any package. Just the amount.

Aren't recharge packages irrelevant after TRAI NTO? I recharge using Amazon and FreeCharge. Never came across any package. Just the amount.
If we recharged with an amount, any tax deduction occur(Amazon pay)? Is the full amount credited in our DTH account?

If we recharged with an amount, any tax deduction occur(Amazon pay)? Is the full amount credited in our DTH account?
What tax deduction? I am a Tata Sky user. I pay ₹100. ₹100 gets credited to my account. But I suggest to ask someone who is using the dth you are using.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock