Breaking Amazon increasing the cost of Prime Membership in India

All the credits goes to trai done a crucial & major role in ott price hike 👏👏 .. Next expecting a telecom price hike 👏👏

I don't think it's related to TRAI here most probably it's due to an increase in transportation cost due to rapid increase in fuel prices.
Nope .. After NTO 2.0 came to an effect most of them (especially Hindi viewers) will move to OTT that's why all the OTT are increasing the cost minimum of 499 to maximum of 1499

Meanwhile what is the connection between OTT & transportation ??

Nope .. After NTO 2.0 came to an effect most of them (especially Hindi viewers) will move to OTT that's why all the OTT are increasing the cost minimum of 499 to maximum of 1499

Meanwhile what is the connection between OTT & transportation ??
Bro Prime Membership offers unlimited free deliveries without any minimum shopping limit, I myself subscribe to prime just for free unlimited deliveries and 5% credit card cashback.

Bro Prime Membership offers unlimited free deliveries without any minimum shopping limit, I myself subscribe to prime just for free unlimited deliveries and 5% credit card cashback.
Yeah sorry I forgot that shopping part of Amazon .. but transportation applicable for Amazon alone but what is the need of starting from Disney even sun nxt all OTT price hike ?? One reason is I found is channels price hike from December 1st prime channels of all major group in alacarte basics only that's the main reason I think

I do not think it is a good move, it will only result in decreasing customer case.

Flipkart literally offering it's plus membership at free of cost which also provides free deliveries. And for Amazon pantry, you have to buy at least items of 799 worth for getting free deliveries.

For only prime video, it should be unfair to charge more than 999.

I do not think it is a good move, it will only result in decreasing customer case.

Flipkart literally offering it's plus membership at free of cost which also provides free deliveries. And for Amazon pantry, you have to buy at least items of 799 worth for getting free deliveries.

For only prime video, it should be unfair to charge more than 999.
Flipkart does not have many things to buy under Rs500 as far as I have seen where Amazon is filled with Grocery items and subscribe and save where you can save a lot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock