Good News Amazon Great Indian Festival | 10th - 15th October.

This was the response I got today on mail. Initially thought, my 2nd order is cancelled, but it was for first order.
I am sorry to inform you that the product you ordered is currently out of stock and has been cancelled. I know you'll be disappointed, but even after checking with all other sellers/stores we are unable to procure the product for you.

This was the response I got today on mail. Initially thought, my 2nd order is cancelled, but it was for first order.
I am sorry to inform you that the product you ordered is currently out of stock and has been cancelled. I know you'll be disappointed, but even after checking with all other sellers/stores we are unable to procure the product for you.
They have accepted order without checking stock first!! I would say that's pretty poor inventory management from Cliq. Hope you will at least get the second one bro. Because, they might have accepted the order in the same way they did for the 1st one (Without checking the inventory). It will be a miracle if you get it!!

They have accepted order without checking stock first!! I would say that's pretty poor inventory management from Cliq. Hope you will at least get the second one bro. Because, they might have accepted the order in the same way they did for the 1st one (Without checking the inventory). It will be a miracle if you get it!!
It's cancelled 2nd time today, few minutes ago. Now it's showing 'Out of stock's.
Today morning Amazon was showing @approx 21.8k, after discount, 19.8k. Going to book it if available (only 1 available then).
Edit: Showing still available, but thinking of wait and watch as I've to pay 2k more than CLiQ.
Edit2: There's also an additional offer of 10% CB but only upto ₹300 (last time it was ₹1000).
BTW, last cancelled order is picked up (return) by BlueDart today.

Last edited:
It's cancelled 2nd time today, few minutes ago. Now it's showing 'Out of stock's.
Today morning Amazon was showing @approx 21.8k, after discount, 19.8k. Going to book it if available (only 1 available then).
Edit: Showing still available, but thinking of wait and watch as I've to pay 2k more than CLiQ.
Edit2: There's also an additional offer of 10% CB but only upto ₹300 (last time it was ₹1000).
BTW, last cancelled order is picked up (return) by BlueDart today.
Yeah, things went on expected lines!

@Pranab bro, I'm waiting for reactions to get implemented on DDF so that I can use correct reaction for your post. Like doesn't really express what I feel about that!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock