Good News Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 | Starts 3rd October

It is revealed. Amazon Great Indian Festival sarts on 4th October.
2MiddQU.jpg

What a fight between Amazon and Flipkart, It will be a win-win situation for consumers. :lol: :biggrin: :surprised:

What a fight between Amazon and Flipkart, It will be a win-win situation for consumers. :lol: :biggrin: :surprised:
Just curious have you found any massive difference in price of items in normal days and the one's during the sales?Personally i foundvery marginal difference in prices of items i was interested in.

Just curious have you found any massive difference in price of items in normal days and the one's during the sales?Personally i foundvery marginal difference in prices of items i was interested in.
Exactly!
Earlier these used to be very limited 2-3 Day sale with good offers. Now they are making these 1 week long and with minimal offers. These sale have kind of lost their value now. Card offers are also not that special. We get them throughout the year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock