Good News Amazon Great Indian Festival | 10th - 15th October.

Thanks bro, somehow Google wasn't showing me that. Ordered @ ₹17909.10.
Edit: This is my first order at Tata CLiQ, hope they'll not disappoint me.
Cliq is good, I ordered a product long back and it was fine! BTW bro, 17909 is better than 18866!!

@Siva bro, that's the thing with me. I seem to be in a middle of endless harrassments.
* There seems to be no end of wait till I get my Citi card delivered by BlueDart.
*The return pick-up of lower-priced water purifier, no end of wait, again BlueDart.
*Tata CLiQ today cancelled my water purifier which I ordered yesterday. Again placed the order today, seems it'll also get cancelled.

Last edited:
@Siva bro, that's the thing with me. I seems to be in a middle of endless harrassments.
* There seems to be no end of wait till I get my Citi card delivered by BlueDart.
*The return pick-up of lower-priced water purifier, no end of wait, again BlueDart.
*Tata CLiQ today cancelled my water purifier which I ordered yesterday. Again placed the order today, seems it'll also get cancelled.
All the logistics problems in the world seems to be with you bro!! Peace!!

@Pranab bro, cliq order still there or canceled again?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock