Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,556
  • Views Views: Views 254,314
I've tried the app with fire stick. It's working fine with jpg/png, mp3 and Mp4 file. Now question is How much data actually consuming during this streaming?
Bro, if you are streaming your local videos from phone to TV it shouldn't consume data

Install Twonky (available at fire store) in stick and BubbleUpnp app on mobile. Now u are able to cast any local music,photo, video,web video to your stick

hi @Optimus_Prime, Fire stick itself having cast option, then why do we need to install separate app. But one drawback with this option, we can not lock the phone's screen while casting. if we lock the phone screen immediately TV screen also will lock so we can not see phone's screen in TV, so simultaneously both TV and Mobile screen must be on...this thing only i am not using this option most of the time.

what about Twonky app, shall we lock the screen while casting ? and one more question shall we cast any app from Phone? In firestick cast option we can cast any app / screen of the mobile.
thanks.

Last edited:
hi @Optimus_Prime, Fire stick itself having cast option, then why do we need to install separate app. But one drawback with this option, we can not lock the phone's screen while casting. if we lock the phone screen immediately TV screen also will lock so we can not see phone's screen in TV, so simultaneously both TV and Mobile screen must be on...this thing only i am not using this option most of the time.

what about Twonky app, shall we lock the screen while casting ? and one more question shall we cast any app from Phone? In firestick cast option we can cast any app / screen of the mobile.
thanks.
How can I cast my screen with inbulit option?? R u trying to say about display mirroring?? I'm unable to mirror my galaxy Tab 2 display...I think my mobile is not supported or I'm missing something..
Please Guide me.

How can I cast my screen with inbulit option?? R u trying to say about display mirroring?? I'm unable to mirror my galaxy Tab 2 display...I think my mobile is not supported or I'm missing something..
Please Guide me.

hi, Phone should support cast option usually it will be in Setting - Display - Cast option of phone/tab. if it is there first switch on the cast option from your Tab then long press the Home button of Fire stick remote where you can find the cast option as third option (its a short cut only you also find in setting of FS also) then follow the procedure, do not forget to install screen orientation app in your Tab. try and let me know. Especially you can cast most wanted Jio TV latest app, but both screen will be on.

thanks.

Thanks @Optimus_Prime bro.. Even i was not able to cast with Bubble app. Now installed Twonky and its working superbly. Really thanks a lot bro.. this solves so many issues.

Last edited:
hi, Phone should support cast option usually it will be in Setting - Display - Cast option of phone/tab. if it is there first switch on the cast option from your Tab then long press the Home button of Fire stick remote where you can find the cast option as third option (its a short cut only you also find in setting of FS also) then follow the procedure, do not forget to install screen orientation app in your Tab. try and let me know. Especially you can cast most wanted Jio TV latest app, but both screen will be on.

thanks.
06d549738695a6a67354cdcf43877cb8.jpg

My cast screen option always showing 'No Nearby devices were found'.
Any solution?

So everything on Big screen now?
Yeah buddy.. It's awesome. Now i can make full use of my 32 GB Sd card on my phone.
Amd i will tell you why this means so much.. on sunday two of my friends came to my place and we decided to binge Narcos on big screen. I tried all apps.. Plex, Bubble upnp and few more.. but was unsuccessfull. Just now messaged them, they both jumped with joy..
#FeelingHappy

Yeah buddy.. It's awesome. Now i can make full use of my 32 GB Sd card on my phone.
Amd i will tell you why this means so much.. on sunday two of my friends came to my place and we decided to binge Narcos on big screen. I tried all apps.. Plex, Bubble upnp and few more.. but was unsuccessfull. Just now messaged them, they both jumped with joy..
#FeelingHappy
But Plex also working fine here...
But everytime I have to keep switched on my PC as plex media server always have to be Online...
It's bad for me!

Back
Top Bottom