Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Bro, you can browse youtube tv in browser website YouTube on TV

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png
Can't get what you said..
Here discussing about YouTube app for firetvstick and how can I browse YouTube tv from browser within Firestick??:huh :huh

Can't get what you said..
Here discussing about YouTube app for firetvstick and how can I browse YouTube tv from browser within Firestick??:huh :huh
I was talking about youtube app, not firestick .. you can get youtube tv app user interface in any browser
Sorry for the confusion which I created :blush

I am joining late in the discussion..

Can I connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to a normal HD Ready LED TV which is not having any smart features?

And what about connecting to laptop?

Sorry if these are already asked by someone and answered too.

You can connect via laptop HDMI port too, and control via firetv stick remote.
Don't think so, Bapun Bhai.

The HDMI port that we have on our laptop is output port. Which means you can give the display to other devices like TV, Projector etc. Very rarely laptops have HDMI input port

The HDMI port that we have on our TV is input port. So you can connect STB, Fire Stick and the TV will display it

:k :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys.. Yes, HDMI cannot be used as input since it is an output port. But the only possibility is to connect the device using wifi-direct, blue tooth, USB or with some specific apps for laptop OS. But it is of less priority. So, no need to go deeper on it. Primary requirement is for TV only. Will go through the product page later and will decide guys.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock