Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Thanks for the replies guys.. Yes, HDMI cannot be used as input since it is an output port. But the only possibility is to connect the device using wifi-direct, blue tooth, USB or with some specific apps for laptop OS. But it is of less priority. So, no need to go deeper on it. Primary requirement is for TV only. Will go through the product page later and will decide guys.

Anyone facing ,"Unavailable " Games ad banner on App page ??? It's really irritating....

Bro, you can cast youtube video to tv or any other device if that device has youtube app installed. If your TV supports casting then you can cast audio, video, and pictures from your phone to tv and you can control playback from phone. you'll need to connect your phone to tv either via wifi direct or both devices on the same network...
Bro, almost all smartphone phone can cast videos from phone to tv. The thing which isn't supported on your phone could be Miracast which is different from DLNA

This is the app which I use for casting videos BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast - Android Apps on Google Play
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, and other Google Cast devices
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• Xbox 360 and One, PlayStation 3 and 4(**)
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• local Android playback
can do we in NON SMART TV ?

can do we in NON SMART TV ?
If your tv supports Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi direct then you can try casting videos and pictures from your phone to tv using this app but YouTube should be installed (require smart tv) in your tv if you want to cast YouTube videos

If your tv supports Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi direct then you can try casting videos and pictures from your phone to tv using this app but YouTube should be installed (require smart tv) in your tv if you want to cast YouTube videos
I've tried the app with fire stick. It's working fine with jpg/png, mp3 and Mp4 file. Now question is How much data actually consuming during this streaming?

Installed Plex media server on my Windows 7 PC and installed Plex app(official,can be downloaded from firestore) on stick.
By this, We can easily stream whatever media content available on PC.
Here is few SS

6183087a889a4daae4ca68038bb63afa.jpg

37348502b433401976747cf1340aeb09.jpg

460c4112f0396ebd3e292ba69af30bb6.jpg

6a67cd7d036b64176ea0b87b25f99a10.jpg

PLEX media server :
SEREVER.jpg

Last edited:
op bro what you said is to install plex server app on computer but in my case i am using vga port on 22 inch full hd monitor with cpu in my desktop and i have 1 hdmi free in my monitor. can i buy fire tv stick and connect it on same hdmi port and use as streaming media device for mobile to fire stick + other app on fire stick via mobile hotspot ?

Note: my monitor has 3.5 mm audio to use with even 5.1 or 7.1 ht system.

Reason : i am planning to buy new tv so you answer can give me idea on choice between
1) non smart sony bravia
2) sony bravia smart android tv
3) sony bravia 4k smart android tv

on budget : not maximum to 40k - 50k

If your monitor has free HDMI input port then u can use fire stick with that. And for audio, u have to use Speaker connected to that 3.5mm audio port.
U can use it with mobile hotspot turned On.

Installed Plex media server on my Windows 7 PC and installed Plex app(official,can be downloaded from firestore) on stick.
By this, We can easily stream whatever media content available on PC.
Here is few SS

Even downloaded movies?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock