Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Whats the problem with jio i mean reliance they always bring unnecessary update that too with mandatory

I think jio is trying to make jiotv exclusive for their platform so that people buy their jio phone. They are distributing jio cinema but not jiotv. Right now only cast or mirror are the options to watch it. But fire tv is really unlimited in term of content, just need googling to search its capacities.;)

Ya i know and had app to watch content but jiotv was complete app to watch indian content maybe Entertainment, knowledge business news or general news or sports from hindi english tamil telegu marathi Malayalam etc even with quality adjustable where you can donwgrade as per your internet quota and it was almost complete tv on the go if not fully complete.

Yes indeed a total entertainment for family that is why this is the most needed app but jio guys are not ready to give it.. I hope amazon will have some contract with them so that they can make it available officially. I request everyone to keep on bang their heads to make it available by calling them again and again.

What kind of banner is this I am getting on Fire stick?

6717a2dd7fc327897e9b3e39d5502fed.jpg

Ya i know and had app to watch content but jiotv was complete app to watch indian content maybe Entertainment, knowledge business news or general news or sports from hindi english tamil telegu marathi Malayalam etc even with quality adjustable where you can donwgrade as per your internet quota and it was almost complete tv on the go if not fully complete.
Yes indeed a total entertainment for family that is why this is the most needed app but jio guys are not ready to give it.. I hope amazon will have some contract with them so that they can make it available officially. I request everyone to keep on bang their heads to make it available by calling them again and again.

hi bro,
Still Jio tv is working in my firestick, please uninstall the older one and try with this,

Source

please let me know the result.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock