Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I am streaming from my Tab to firestick using mobile hotspot. can I use your app to stream Photo video to Tv???
yes, it should work....... you can try its free I use this app to cast my local video, pictures, and audio to tv

@sumitroy bro: installed the app. Selected local renderer as Fire Tv stick. But when play a video, loader appears on tv but file is not opening..
Am i missing something?

@sumitroy bro: installed the app. Selected local renderer as Fire Tv stick. But when play a video, loader appears on tv but file is not opening..
Am i missing something?
try different file format which is supported by fire tv and it'll take few seconds to load

Anybody having issue with third party apps issue. Since yesterday I am getting message saying this app is not collaborated with ur amazon account and then u cannot open the app, even i got the same kind of message for jio Tv as well which otherwise was working fine. Are they now doing some kind of auditing now??

No Problem for me...
as u can see Wynk music, and one movie Streaming app...

b037a503cc7294a930f732eb857d20bd.jpg

37fe7ee736e6d7cf99a89a5520016ca7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock