Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

^^^ I always use cast function for Youtube as typing on FireTv takes time.

Last edited:
^^^ I always use cast function for Youtube as typing on FireTv takes time.
True. And for some strange reason, the remote app on mobile doesn't allow to type on YouTube search!

True. And for some strange reason, the remote app on mobile doesn't allow to type on YouTube search!
Really ? That's weird
I used the Remote App once, only for checking how it works.

Otherwise for Youtube i use cast option.
For Prime Video voice search is there
So only for Hotstar i have to manually type it

Last edited:
See, this icon which i have marked, wasn't available earlier.

a0878a8ac73a643e83450487e1a5553e.jpg

That's really strange @Ritesh bro. It will always be there when you have a supporting device on same Wi-Fi like a smart TV, chromecast or fire stick.

One thing i discovered today on my phone. I was browsing Youtube and i saw a new tab to cast Youtube on my FireTV Stick.
My phone doesn't have casting feature and i seriously miss it. But today i was happy to see it. Tv was on via HDMI 1 & FireTV Stick is connected via HDMI 2. The moment i clicked on Cast on My FireTV Stick, Tv automatically shifted from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 & Youtube app was opened.
Bro, you can cast youtube video to tv or any other device if that device has youtube app installed. If your TV supports casting then you can cast audio, video, and pictures from your phone to tv and you can control playback from phone. you'll need to connect your phone to tv either via wifi direct or both devices on the same network...
Bro, almost all smartphone phone can cast videos from phone to tv. The thing which isn't supported on your phone could be Miracast which is different from DLNA

This is the app which I use for casting videos BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast - Android Apps on Google Play
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, and other Google Cast devices
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• Xbox 360 and One, PlayStation 3 and 4(**)
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• local Android playback

Last edited:
This is the app which I use for casting videos BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast - Android Apps on Google Play
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, and other Google Cast devices
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• Xbox 360 and One, PlayStation 3 and 4(**)
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• local Android playback

Can i cast Internet Webpage on Fire Stick using that app or only local music, videos, photos are possible ?

Can i cast Internet Webpage on Fire Stick using that app or only local music, videos, photos are possible ?
no, you can't cast internet web page .... to cast internet web page your phone should support Miracast

I am streaming from my Tab to firestick using mobile hotspot. can I use your app to stream Photo video to Tv???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock