Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

wireless mouse not acceptable.
u need Bluetooth Keyboard with Mouse facility.
available at amazon.

firedl is for what?
FireDL is a platform where we can get a lots of app for all kind of content from all over. We can download a lot of apps direct to firetv but we need codes here instead of urls. Pls google it for more. u will get adquate info with codes, which for me not working

FireDL is a platform where we can get a lots of app for all kind of content from all over. We can download a lot of apps direct to firetv but we need codes here instead of urls. Pls google it for more. u will get adquate info with codes, which for me not working
link for Codes:
Source

wireless mouse not acceptable.
u need Bluetooth Keyboard with Mouse facility.
available at amazon.
Have you tried to use only Bluetooth mouse why it's not accepted as fire stick have Bluetooth inbuilt if it can accept Bluetooth keyboard with mouse facility then I think it's can accept only mouse also.

One thing i discovered today on my phone. I was browsing Youtube and i saw a new tab to cast Youtube on my FireTV Stick.
My phone doesn't have casting feature and i seriously miss it. But today i was happy to see it. Tv was on via HDMI 1 & FireTV Stick is connected via HDMI 2. The moment i clicked on Cast on My FireTV Stick, Tv automatically shifted from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 & Youtube app was opened.

youtube pairing can ve done from stick by entering number on youtube ph app. did u do that?

One thing i discovered today on my phone. I was browsing Youtube and i saw a new tab to cast Youtube on my FireTV Stick.
My phone doesn't have casting feature and i seriously miss it. But today i was happy to see it. Tv was on via HDMI 1 & FireTV Stick is connected via HDMI 2. The moment i clicked on Cast on My FireTV Stick, Tv automatically shifted from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 & Youtube app was opened.
This was always there bro. Even people with Sony smart TV can cast YouTube from mobile to TV. Automatic switching to the respective HDMI input was also there for a long time. Not sure why you didn't have it earlier.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock