Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Hi it's really good product. Now I connect my Sony home theatre way Bluetooth so now I watch 5.1 sound. Really supper. Really worth to buy

Guys since I have also started using jio tv on it with the help of mouse toggle, can anybody please let me if there is any method to increase the speed of this toggle circle as it is slow as compared to normal clicking??

Hey guys,

I thought I'll share useful info about apps that you sideload on your fire stick. Since few apps are not optimized to work with the big screen, they'll be stuck in portrait mode and you can barely see them. To fix it, please follow the below steps.

You need to install an app called "Rotate screen orientation" on your fire stick. Below is the link for it.

Rotate Screen Orientation - Android Apps on Google Play

Once the app is on fire stick, open the settings and set the device rotation to "Landscape". Once this is done, all the apps on your fire stick will always open in landscape mode.

For example, if you install Jio music on your fire stick it now opens in landscape mode instead of portrait.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock