Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Did you try using amazon basics batteries in your old remote?
I did try that but the longevity of the batteries were not same as before, it only lasted 3 weeks with light usage. Previously it used to last like more than a month.

Another weird thing I noticed is that the remote suddenly stopped working even though the batteries were full or at-least partially filled, by this I mean that I could easily take out the batteries from the firetv remote and swap it to my cable or tv remote and they worked just fine. And on another date the same battery could easily power the firetv remote which it was not powering the previous day or another day before. It was just a overall weird experience.:sleepy2:

@abhi1276 bro, another thing I forgot to mention yesterday that you have to return the old remote in-order to get the replacement. In my case Blue Dart guy came to pick up the remote, and the return shipment was funded by amazon itself. So, basically you just have to hand over the old remote to the shipment facility and a new order for a new remote would be placed under your name, which you can access from amazon orders tab.

Last edited:
@abhi1276 bro, another thing I forgot to mention yesterday that you have to return the old remote in-order to get the replacement. In my case Blue Dart guy came to pick up the remote, and the return shipment was funded by amazon itself. So, basically you just have to hand over the old remote to the shipment facility and a new order for a new remote would be placed under your name, which you can access from amazon orders tab.
Thanks buddy and i had phone conversation with amazon and he has given me address to take remote to service centre of amazon they will check it out and after that they vl let me know but he told its minnor issue so they wont charge but with ?mark

Hi,

The Alexa voice features in fire TV stick was not working (no response from Alexa after speaking in remote), I did a factory reset

After resetting, I am unable to login with my Amazon ID on fire TV stick.

It says wrong ID and password combination

Pls help guys

Hi,

The Alexa voice features in fire TV stick was not working (no response from Alexa after speaking in remote), I did a factory reset

After resetting, I am unable to login with my Amazon ID on fire TV stick.

It says wrong ID and password combination

Pls help guys
Call cc they will reset ur password and also mention ur firetv device id to them they will do the rest.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock