Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Good news now you will be able to play sega game on your firetv stick. Amazon teamed up with SEGA to launch the bundle, the most extensive SEGA collection on any streaming media player, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of SEGA Mega Drive. For which you have pay. Screenshot of my firetv with sega games

here are all games that will be available on the Amazon Fire TV Stick:
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Sonic CD
  • The Revenge of Shinobi
  • Ristar
  • Golden Axe
  • Beyond Oasis
  • Decap Attack
  • ESWAT: City Under Siege
  • Street of Rage
  • Street of Rage II
  • Street of Rage III
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • Dynamite Headdy
  • Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
  • Columns
  • Bio-Hazard Battle
  • Comix Zone
  • Alien Storm
  • Bonanza Bros
  • Golden Axe II
  • Golden Axe III
  • Gain Ground
  • Altered Beast
  • Sonic Spinball

Last edited:
Good news now you will be able to play sega game on your firetv stick. Amazon teamed up with SEGA to launch the bundle, the most extensive SEGA collection on any streaming media player, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of SEGA Mega Drive. For which you have pay. Screenshot of my firetv with sega games

here are all games that will be available on the Amazon Fire TV Stick:
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Sonic CD
  • The Revenge of Shinobi
  • Ristar
  • Golden Axe
  • Beyond Oasis
  • Decap Attack
  • ESWAT: City Under Siege
  • Street of Rage
  • Street of Rage II
  • Street of Rage III
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • Dynamite Headdy
  • Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
  • Columns
  • Bio-Hazard Battle
  • Comix Zone
  • Alien Storm
  • Bonanza Bros
  • Golden Axe II
  • Golden Axe III
  • Gain Ground
  • Altered Beast
  • Sonic Spinball
This is only for USA I guess not in India

Congrats guys on successfully spoiling a helpful thread. @Optimus_Prime only has started this thread and during that time he adhered to our rules but only since he mentioned a name pirated app name all members wanted to know the name of app.

DDF can get into trouble because of such unintentional mistakes. If you don't want to promote piracy, you shouldn't mention such apps name here in first place.

We do not support piracy. This thread is closed untill we clean up all such posts.

I have nothing against optimus, but the work he did with this is not appreciable.

Edit: Thread reopened after clean up. Please stick to proper queries now on.

Last edited:
Some snaps of my firetv stick, bought it around October 2018 works fine till now didn’t notice any major issues, just battery burnouts quiet frequently.
kUkR27Y.jpg

7oGwGql.jpg

OgYGrdi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock