Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I do want to mention that recently my firetv remote was draining battery like crazy, I put new batteries on Tuesday and it was gone by Thursday only 2-days battery life. So, I contacted Amazon India and they told me the steps to try out troubleshooting. Unfortunately the troubleshooting didn't fixed the remote so I got a replacement. Now, the replacement has arrived and its working pretty good. So, I want to say that if anyone is having issues with their firetv remote I suggest you to contact amazon directly to get a replacement remote.

Last edited:
I do want to mention that recently my firetv remote was draining battery like crazy, I put new batteries on Tuesday and it was gone by Thursday only 2-days battery life. So, I contacted Amazon India and they told me the steps to try out troubleshooting. Unfortunately the troubleshooting didn't fixed the remote so I got a replacement. Now, the replacement has arrived and its working pretty good. So, I want to say that if anyone is having issues with their firetv remote I suggest you to contact amazon directly to get a replacement remote.
Did your replacement remote come with batteries included? If yes, which batteries?

And was your fire tv in warranty when you got replacement as mine remote also eatting battery like crazy duracell battery dead in 10days.
Yea, it's still covered under warranty till October, 2019. I think you should also contact them ASAP, as there seems to be some on-going issues with the remote. I was doing some research myself and the problem seems to exist on a global scale..

Yea, it's still covered under warranty till October, 2019. I think you should also contact them ASAP, as there seems to be some on-going issues with the remote. I was doing some research myself and the problem seems to exist on a global scale..
But mine is out of warranty.....so will they provide replacement.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock