Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

There has only been 1 review till yesterday on Youtube. If u already have Firestick and bt no 4k Tv then what is the point of buying it. By the time 4k becomes a thing,we will have enough options.
Bt if one doesn’t have the previous nrmal Firestick, he can go for it as it will be futureproof

Zee 5 giving one month free trial for firetv stick users
IMG-20181125-233958.jpg

I have a Fire stick (2nd generation) with the earlier Alexa remote. I want to buy the new Alexa remote with volume, power and mute buttons. I know my Fire stick is compatible, but:
  1. Can I buy just the remote by myself? Is it available on Amazon?
  2. How much is it?
  3. What does the power button do? Does it switch off the TV or the Fire stick?
  4. Do the mute and volume buttons work with the TV volume or the Fire stick volume?
Also, I like to press the Home button to turn on the TV via HDMI-CEC, but I have to press it many times (5-10 times). What is the solution?

I have a Fire stick (2nd generation) with the earlier Alexa remote. I want to buy the new Alexa remote with volume, power and mute buttons. I know my Fire stick is compatible, but:
  2. How much is it?
  4. Do the mute and volume buttons work with the TV volume or the Fire stick volume?
Also, I like to press the Home button to turn on the TV via HDMI-CEC, but I have to press it many times (5-10 times). What is the solution?
It controls tge power and volume of tv

2. How much is it?
1. Yes and Yes
2.₹1999
3.TV
4.TV

anybody bought FireTV stick 4K. some reviews please. I am looking to buy one.
I have both normal and 4k version...
I think normal one is value for money..
If you have older 4k TV you may not able to enjoy 4k on Netflix.. Netflix require latest HDCP 2.2 compatible tv

Btw, I got Fire TV Stick 4K yesterday. Its awesome... The remote works very well with top TVs (checked with samsung and Mi) for volume and power control

Btw, I got Fire TV Stick 4K yesterday. Its awesome... The remote works very well with top TVs (checked with samsung and Mi) for volume and power control
Only problem i found with fire tv is that remote eat up battery very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock