Seeking Help Amazon delivery delayed. Happens quite frequently

Finally i myself have to collect it......worst cc from amazon when i esclated a matter they are saying its third party.....i dont understand how can they say third party its they who select not customer courier services.

Amazon India courier delivery services has degraded a lot over the last few year, only good thing is prices of items cheaper than offline stores.

I said these to Amazon CC so many times: You don't have any accountability! It hardly matters to you if the order is delivered on time or not at all delivered. You'll keep giving these 2 more days, 6 working days blah blah... Don't repeat those fake words of 'Sorry, this will not happen again', what would I do with your sorry? 'Escalated' means what? I'm not getting what I've ordered, do you think I've no other jobs except keep chasing you everyday for hours! Stop saying the rubbishes.....and lot more!

This is how fake delivery attempted and same i mail them and they just say sorry right now time is still 8:50 pm and its stated delivery attempted 10pm today 17th oct 2017 may be he talking abt australia or new zealand timing and as per policy of amazon delivery can be done till 9pm

Last edited:
Amazon cc is worst now a days. I had to force them a lot to extend my Prime validity for their mistake. It wasnt the case previously. They used to provide without asking.

So my 20kg plates which were ordered on 13th were finally shipped on 17th. Lets see if they arrive on 20th, which is the ETA set by Amzn.

adasd210.jpg

Last edited:
Look at this, it's wandering around Kolkata for past 3 days LOL!!

Tracking.png

@Siva bro, that's quite possible during this period. The city goes in hibernation during these 4 days if not more.
In my other post about BlueDart, the delivery wasn't done on 15th, after 4 days the status is showing same (no further attempt to deliver).
When contacted BlueDart CC, automated response received 'We are closed for Durga Puja, please call later' - something like that.

Last edited:
Delhivery???
ATS!!
@Siva bro, that's quite possible during this period. The city goes in hibernation during these 4 days if not more.
In my other post about BlueDart, the delivery wasn't done on 15th, after 4 days the status is showing same (no further attempt to deliver).
When contacted BlueDart CC, automated response received 'We are closed for Durga Puja, please call later' - something like that.
So, it's not advisable to order anything during this time!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock