Seeking Help Amazon delivery delayed. Happens quite frequently

It's 12:11 pm now. I haven't received the order yet. I had to remind them again in the morning around 10am. They actually forgot. They promised me again that it'll be delivered by 1130. I called again around 12pm. Now they're saying its on its way. I asked Delivery agent number, they backed off and requested 10mins time to check.

This is unexpected from Amazon. I'll have to cancel if I don't get by evening.

I am a Amazon only customer. I don't try Flipkart too. I have to stop using Amazon slowly. Very bad experience.

In my area amazon is fast, but there is one delivery agent who will stand across the road and say its delivered. I get a message on phone, but he comes after some time and delivers, i asked him many times why he does that he says he saves time by doing that so he can come quick and give it.

In my area amazon is fast, but there is one delivery agent who will stand across the road and say its delivered. I get a message on phone, but he comes after some time and delivers, i asked him many times why he does that he says he saves time by doing that so he can come quick and give it.
That's not fair. What if customer refuses to take delivery and if he already make status delivered then who will be responsible? He may force to take delivery to the customer then.

Amazon used to do same things here also. Got 'delivered' message at the morning , and product delivery happens in the afternoon/evening .
The delivery person is well known to me that's y Never complained about it.
But this time amazon cancelled my item themselves and Holding my ₹20000 till now.

Finally received the product. It looks like someone from hub who is not a delivery agent came for delivery. They had to send him because of the pressure. It looks Amazon is not prepared for this Great Indian Sale. Short of delivery agents is the complain they said.

Finally received the product. It looks like someone from hub who is not a delivery agent came for delivery. They had to send him because of the pressure. It looks Amazon is not prepared for this Great Indian Sale. Short of delivery agents is the complain they said.
May be.
Even i think they have sold more than flipkart and it is impossible for them to handle such huge parcels.

If suppose they themself cancel my order bcoz its been 3 day still it showing near destination hub then i will get refund into my bank account if i have use debit/credit card or they will deposit into amazon pay account.

If suppose they themself cancel my order bcoz its been 3 day still it showing near destination hub then i will get refund into my bank account if i have use debit/credit card or they will deposit into amazon pay account.
Refund will be into the original mode of payment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock