Seeking Help Amazon delivery delayed. Happens quite frequently

That's rude actually. They are not doing some ehsaan on us!:mad:
That comment came after delaying the delivery of my MI TV. They assured me delivery on the last date till 7 pm. I stayed at home wasting my entire day. After calling them after 7 pm. I told them I was at Kolkata when I bought the TV which is completely true. And I reached Guwahati within 14 hours via train. They told me you are not the only ordering stuff. The next day E-kart people called me at 10 am on Sunday morning that they will deliver within half hour. Those lazy snails came at 4 pm. Another day wasted. Again next day had to stay at home till evening for installation. Ever since then never bought anything from Flipkart. In Guwahati both Myntra and Flipkart deliver on the last day.

I ordered some garments from Amazon for 3 of my nephew/niece on 10th. Though 2 of the 3 orders were delivered within 13th, one order is dispatched only today (after more than 96 hours of placing the order). There's no way it'll be delivered within time.

My 20000 stuck in amazon Warehouse ..
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
How come......i have also order with prepaid sue to discount and its showing courier nearest hub from 2 days but they are not delivering is you also facing same thing.

Last edited:
@thisisjagan bro same happen with me I'm also prime customer but they didn't deliver my product after 15 days. I'm regularly contacting them but they are irresponsible.
After that my product got delivered and excuse by then was delivery company employee are on strike? I said what? That's your problem at least provide a proper delivery agent and company for prime users.

@thisisjagan bro same happen with me I'm also prime customer but they didn't deliver my product after 15 days. I'm regularly contacting them but they are irresponsible.
After that my product got delivered and excuse by then was delivery company employee are on strike? I said what? That's your problem at least provide a proper delivery agent and company for prime users.
Which logistics was it? Delhivery hold my product for a month due to strike of their employees. Even after a month had to collect it myself. They didn't even compensated me in any way.

How come......i have also order with prepaid sue to discount and its showing courier nearest hub from 2 days but they are not delivering is you also facing same thing.
I booked HTIv300 which was supposed to deliver me on 12th. But from 11th its showing It's Returning to seller . Don't know why, contacted several times to cc Over phone/chat and they are saying, don't worry sir, once your product reach to our warehouse, U will get your refund immediately

I got mobiles within 2 days of order.
But refund takes much more time than flipkart.

Why they are delaying a order its been 3rd day today still tracking id showing received at destination hub which is just 2 km aways i called them and told should i come and collect they are saying today we vl deliver but still no one is coming and if you take urself then we are not reponsible for damage of the product and amazon cc are saying u vl get it today....buts its 3rd day then whats is use of prime member just to watch movies n listen music.... and i opted for 1day delivery option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock