Seeking Help Amazon delivery delayed. Happens quite frequently

Firstly amazon Cancelled my product themselves
Now it reaches to their Fulfilment centre
Now will they refund me or If I want a replacement item , will they sent me the item again(fresh piece) at the price in which I booked earlier

Firstly amazon Cancelled my product themselves
Now it reaches to their Fulfilment centre
Now will they refund me or If I want a replacement item , will they sent me the item again(fresh piece) at the price in which I booked earlier
Since it was cancelled by Amazon, you can order replacement by calling them at the original booking amount. You don't need to pay anything extra. I did the same 2 months ago.

Oh boy I've ordered 20kg plates on 13th they're still "preparing for dispatch". Hope they come through.

Oh boy I've ordered 20kg plates on 13th they're still "preparing for dispatch". Hope they come through.
Your still to be dispatch and mine reach destination hub 3 day ago which is just 1km away but no update on delivery nor they giving any paryicular date they are saying due to big booking by customer during great indian festival its geting delayed. But when its reach destination hub then why delay

Your still to be dispatch and mine reach destination hub 3 day ago which is just 1km away but no update on delivery nor they giving any paryicular date they are saying due to big booking by customer during great indian festival its geting delayed. But when its reach destination hub then why delay
Maybe Delivery boys are on Holiday for festive season

Same issue on my flipkart order, ordered realme 2 pro on 12th october , the item will shipped on 22nd and will deliverred on 27th october, i contacted cc but no replay about this, when i orderd the delivary is 5 to 8 days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock