Seeking Help Jio Set Top Box: HDMI Resolution

Ott contents are true hd and not 1080i so the picture quality from a dth will be less compared to streaming platform as none of the broadcaster provide true 1080p as of now instead they brodcast 1080i.Streming hd content from youtube will look far better than viewing hd channel on set top box

I am having Samsung 4K TV running on Tizen. The picture quality I get it from the TV in SunNXT, Zee5 Prime Video are far better than from my Jio STB. Any one noticed? How to fix? Since I am planning to get all the subsctiption from JIo fiber, I am not satisfied with the quality they provide. Thinking going back to individual subscriptions.

Well hello thanks for this want to ask same question actually tv YouTube video better picture quality then this jio stb YouTube app same with app channels sometimes blur kind and not so bright comparatively setting in jio stb max resolution 4k think 50/60 hz ..... While using sky dth hd set up box and this is they say 4 k but not even close to standard thr engineer service request not understanding even called thr number must be some time as called at night from voice what's app everywhere they say app and in app no such menu bright for service request new to it may be don't know tried phone what's app voice assistance... May be if you use jio wifi and use tv app instead of jio app try with YouTube you ll know jio stb YouTube so not bright

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock