Seeking Help Jio STB Resolution Issue

• Thread starter VdAg19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 10,557

VdAg19

Reaction score
Hello,
My Jio STB was working fine until I changed the resolution from 480p to 720p. After that the STB is not working or my TV is unable to read the STB. The problem is that I am now unable to change the resolution back to 480p or some other resolution that will work.
Can someone please help on what should I do. Thanks.
VD

Hello,
My Jio STB was working fine until I changed the resolution from 480p to 720p. After that the STB is not working or my TV is unable to read the STB. The problem is that I am now unable to change the resolution back to 480p or some other resolution that will work.
Can someone please help on what should I do. Thanks.
VD
What is happening when you try to change it back? Is the option to select resolution now greyed out or something? Could you post a screen shot of the resolution settings from your STB? It could help identify the issue.

What is happening when you try to change it back? Is the option to select resolution now greyed out or something? Could you post a screen shot of the resolution settings from your STB? It could help identify the issue.
It is not working at all, as if it just went dead. I cannot access anything. So unable to change the settings.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock