Good News Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband launches All in One TV plans

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 9,317
NCF is not zero. Airtel will credit Rs. 300 or 350 in ur account and u can use it to subscribe to tv chs like u do right now.

Anyways glad the TV + OTT combo plans have been launched by airtel digital tv. This was one of the points in feedback i had shared with CEO of airtep digital tv
If NCF is not zero, then half of credit amount (Rs.153) will be useless.

NCF is not zero. Airtel will credit Rs. 300 or 350 in ur account and u can use it to subscribe to tv chs like u do right now.

Anyways glad the TV + OTT combo plans have been launched by airtel digital tv. This was one of the points in feedback i had shared with CEO of airtep digital tv
4TdIFbA.jpg

There is plan, called demo plan with completely zero ncf for broadband users. If I am not wrong, this plan available with these OTT combo plans also. I don't know current status of this demo plan.

Last edited:
Netflix plan?
Hotstar plan?
Amazon Prime & Hotstar for 1 year, or till subscription is active?
Netflix Basic Plan and Hotstar Super (although they haven't clearly specified). Since on website Netflix has unlimited tag, while Hotstar and Amazon Prime got 1-year tag it seems like Netflix will be continued till active subscription but other two are available for 1st year only. Something similar to what happens with postpaid plans.

BJaHsI4.png

Netflix Basic Plan and Hotstar Super (although they haven't clearly specified). Since on website Netflix has unlimited tag, while Hotstar and Amazon Prime got 1-year tag it seems like Netflix will be continued till active subscription but other two are available for 1st year only. Something similar to what happens with postpaid plans.

BJaHsI4.png
Xstream Premium is also mentioned as 1 Year.

I'm just planning on adding xstream premium monthly pack to my basic monthly broadband bill of 499+ GST instead of going for this.
Do we even get all LIVE sports in that Sony LIV subscription?

These new plans from Airtel are not applicable for Prepaid(LCO operated) cities.

Do we even get all LIVE sports in that Sony LIV subscription?
I'm not sure I'm going to subscribe from 7th June when my Sony liv premium subscription expires. But I'm guessing live content might only be available in the mobile app of Airtel xstream and not in the smart TV app.
As of now the smart TV app doesn't have any live channels but the mobile app has Zee and Sony live channels, zee are free and sony live channels get unlocked with premium subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock