Good News Airtel Xstream AirFiber Launched

No OTT add on even for Airtel wired fibre also as they are afraid to eat their DTH revenues. Jio and Act have perfect OTT add on packs

Wrong information.
For broadband users they do provide OTT subscription and various other benefits. Also they provide free installation under various schemes and if one opts for Long Duration Plans then installation is free across all plans.

There are more discounts available through different coupons, offers available and if one goes for Airtel Black Combo Plans there these discounts, benefits get further increase....i am paying 0 NCF on my DTH plan , getting various OTT benefits (my disney+hotstar free 1 year subscription expired few days back and now airtel xstream fibre gave me another 1 year super plan subscription for free and also got 3 months of more XStream Play Premium subscription....similar OTT plans being given on complimentary basis on their other products i use and several other discounts / benefits being provided).

If u r just a Airtel Digital TV DTH Subscriber then too there are plethora of advantages it offers to subscribers so not only proving cost effective but giving wide range of channels and excellent service support.

I would say Airtel is the best value for money option across telecom, DTH, Broadband sectors if one is looking for an operator which fits within one's budget and provides great range of services + user experience . Ofcourse each company wil always have shortcomings so as a customer one should share feedback with them and as time goes forward i have seen that Team Airtel does take necessary steps / action to improve upon the same

Wrong information.
For broadband users they do provide OTT subscription and various other benefits. Also they provide free installation under various schemes and if one opts for Long Duration Plans then installation is free across all plans.

There are more discounts available through different coupons, offers available and if one goes for Airtel Black Combo Plans there these discounts, benefits get further increase....i am paying 0 NCF on my DTH plan , getting various OTT benefits (my disney+hotstar free 1 year subscription expired few days back and now airtel xstream fibre gave me another 1 year super plan subscription for free and also got 3 months of more XStream Play Premium subscription....similar OTT plans being given on complimentary basis on their other products i use and several other discounts / benefits being provided).

If u r just a Airtel Digital TV DTH Subscriber then too there are plethora of advantages it offers to subscribers so not only proving cost effective but giving wide range of channels and excellent service support.

I would say Airtel is the best value for money option across telecom, DTH, Broadband sectors if one is looking for an operator which fits within one's budget and provides great range of services + user experience . Ofcourse each company wil always have shortcomings so as a customer one should share feedback with them and as time goes forward i have seen that Team Airtel does take necessary steps / action to improve upon the same
You should explain, Where is best value packs for under Rs.1000 for Airtel fiber with OTT add on without DTH? Airtel have D+HS bundle pack under Rs.1000/-and ACT, Jio even BSNL are providing add on offer with many OTTs (Rs.200/200+ live channels) for basic broadband packs as I have been using Airtel fiber since 2020 after cutting cable tv. Now Airtel wants to take DTH (Rs.350+) by every fiber user.

I am on airtel fiber and all i got was amazon prime and hotstar mobile for 1 year. Airtel ott app was also for 1 year. After 1 year there is no OTT app active for my airtel connection.

On the other hand jio fiber is offering OTT’s from the day i took the connection and its been couple of years.

Airtel OTT offering is nothing than a grain of salt as compared to massive OTT offering by jio.

Also jio offers live channels on jiotv+ for jio fiber which airtel lacks

I am on airtel fiber and all i got was amazon prime and hotstar mobile for 1 year. Airtel ott app was also for 1 year. After 1 year there is no OTT app active for my airtel connection.

On the other hand jio fiber is offering OTT’s from the day i took the connection and its been couple of years.

Airtel OTT offering is nothing than a grain of salt as compared to massive OTT offering by jio.

Also jio offers live channels on jiotv+ for jio fiber which airtel lacks
Jio clearly mentioning the extra cost for OTT and TV channels (100 for OTT and 100 TV channels). Even with combine OTT and TV channels cost, it is lesser than airtel. The only advantage of airtel is, it's DTH connection. If any fault in broadband connection and it is taking time to restore , we can move to DTH at that time

You should explain, Where is best value packs for under Rs.1000 for Airtel fiber with OTT add on without DTH? Airtel have D+HS bundle pack under Rs.1000/-and ACT, Jio even BSNL are providing add on offer with many OTTs (Rs.200/200+ live channels) for basic broadband packs as I have been using Airtel fiber since 2020 after cutting cable tv. Now Airtel wants to take DTH (Rs.350+) by every fiber user.

Buddy, u need to recheck and compare
Airtel Offers Rs. 499 ,,799 and 999 packs wherein it offers unlimited calls + internet and 40/100/200 Mbps speed alongwith 1 year Free Airtel XStream OTT Subscription, Disney+Hotstar Super subscription for 1 year in 499 plan ans additional Amazon Prime Video subscription in 799,,999 plans.

Also lot many times complimentary access to above apps gets extended under various offers like i am still above 3 though my free access was over 4 or 5 years back.

Also if u see ACT OTT packs cost higher than Airtel .... Airtel Black plans r again total value for money for those wanting DTH/ Mobile/Broadband combo plans

Airtel Offers Rs. 499 ,,799 and 999 packs wherein it offers unlimited calls + internet and 40/100/200 Mbps speed alongwith 1 year Free Airtel XStream OTT Subscription, Disney+Hotstar Super subscription for 1 year in 499 plan ans additional Amazon Prime Video subscription in 799,,999 plans.

Also lot many times complimentary access to above apps gets extended under various offers like i am still above 3 though my free access was over 4 or 5 years back.

Also if u see ACT OTT packs cost higher than Airtel .... Airtel Black plans r again total value for money for those wanting DTH/ Mobile/Broadband combo plans
You should know the actual facts/plans from Airtel website, they didn't offer D+HS for Rs.499/- plan and Amazon prime for Rs.799/-, but they offers both for Rs.999/- plan as I am in 499/- plan from inception.
5iJFv1d.png

So you are getting airtel xstream app as part of airtel black for last 4-5 years?
I newly joined in airtel black (699 pack), want to know, whether i will get the OTTs after one year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock