Breaking Airtel Xstream AirFiber 4Month plans launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Pradeep.R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 68
  • Views Views: Views 3,291
1stly 699 plan offers Broadband + DTH .....OTT services r provided on complimentary basis with these plans

Also it is wrong to compare Jio Fibre + TV with Airtel Broadband + TV..... As in incase of Jio they provide TV via IPTV / App / Cable TV box so a separate dish or wire is not needed while Airtel offers TV Channels via DTH hence requiring Dish + separate wire
@Ashok Varma bro
Although I have always criticized airtel but in this I agree with dino..airtel dth is a better option than current jio Stb because of below reasons

1. Dth will not consume your bandwidth and data which is just 1 TB
2. Jio stb is very difficult to operate especially for parents and experience gets frustrating with switches between apps
3. Dolby audio missing in jio stb
4. Many important channels are missing in jio stb and picture quality is not good. I am currently using tata play and have jio air fibre too ..I noticed day and night difference between dth and jio stb picture quality

IPTV launch might change the situation but who knows when they will launch and I have strong feeling even if they launch price won't be same

Breaking News:

Airtel Airfiber price reduced.
Payment Rs 2500 & Get 3 months Free Free Free
And Get unlimited Data
40 Mbps speed
350 channel's
25 HD channels
Disney Hot star free
Xstream play 20 OTT free
Free installation
Amount not refundable

Good offer. Nice information bro.

Instead of dth channels. They should introduce iptv channels in their xstream tv app for atleast these airfiber/fiber users.

Good offer. Nice information bro.

Instead of dth channels. They should introduce iptv channels in their xstream tv app for atleast these airfiber/fiber users.
They have Sony live tv till last Aug23 with native play in Xstream play app, later Sony stops live tv online. Now they tiedup for distro tv FTA channels, but Jiotv+ is the pioneer in Online Live tv compare to other live tv apps with huge number of FTA channels.

Anna sorry but the question /statement was wrong and Airtel, @Pradeep.R are stating correct information.....let me tell u how

1stly usually when u buy an Airtel Broadband / XStream Fibre connection then Rs. 1500 is charged as installation + activation fee and with that even XStream Smart Android Box is not provided for free.....only when one opts for advance rental semi annual or annual plans while buying a new connection then installation + activation fee is waived off

So in this 4 month special offer plan too one is just paying 4 months advance rental plan and installation + activation fee has been waived off and one is getting Free Airtel XStream Box too alongwith subscription of 350 Free TV Channels + 24 HD channels each month.....the complimentary Airtel XStream Premium and Disney+Hotstar subscription is also there.

Now coming to ur point about Airtel requesting inactive customers to return equipment once they decide to cancel connection or not use it.....well this is a separate thing and only applicable to customers who buy Airtel Products under Rental Scheme be it DTH / Broadband wherein as such products r made available at highly subsidised pricing/ free thereby company try to recover this hardware cost via monthly rental paid by customers and once this cost has been recovered i don't think Airtel will even request those customers to return equipments or if they do there is nothing wrong in it as they have not charged for it or just charged for installation + activation

So both things r different, as i have explained that Airtel is indeed providing hardware + installation/activation for free and customer is only paying for advance monthly plan rental while opting for such offers alongwith Free XStream Box + Complimentary TV Channel Packs and OTT subscriptions which too are being provided.

Regardless of whether a customer has to return the equipment later on when they decide to not use their services still Airtel is providing the hardware for free as they r not charging for the same.
Pradeep bro is giving company information and it is cheaper than normal,please do not discourage people from posting offers,many may be waiting for these offers if you do not like you just ignore such message

Pradeep bro is giving company information and it is cheaper than normal,please do not discourage people from posting offers,many may be waiting for these offers if you do not like you just ignore such message
100% right. Some people thinks that only they can give information about such offers. So they cant digest if someone post such information.
May be his post is not 100% according to forum rules or his words may different but we can understand what he exactly want to say. We should encourage him, Should not make fun of his post.

Last edited:

Hahaha buddy why r u quoting my post when i for matter of fact was stating that the information shared by @Pradeep.R bro is correct and there is nothing wrong in it....it was @Vadirocks anna who was criticising @Pradeep.R bro and i countered that giving explanation as to how "Free" part in the offer absolutely stands true.

Bro, Just to somehow make me seem wrong u did not even read what i said and in what context....request u please read posts carefully so that u can reply on basis on what is said

100% right. Some people thinks that only they can give information about such offers. So they cant digest if someone post such information.
May be his post is not 100% according to forum rules or his words may different but we can understand what he exactly want to say. We should encourage him, Should not make fun of his post.
Redirecting to ur comment to @Vadirocks anna as he had stated that @Pradeep.R is giving wrong information and being biased to airtel ...... Why r u attributing such comments to me?

Practically Airtel save your data while providing TV channels via DTH seperately while Jio burns 🥵
Practically Jio having a good reach in provide fibers and broadband services in along with Jio Cineme and JioTV+. In Airtel DTh, it's not a quality box in HD dth. They don't have 4K box. Airtel only have Xstream box which can't be useful , if you have 4K TV with subscriptions of OTT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Practically Airtel save your data while providing TV channels via DTH seperately while Jio burns 🥵
True.
But, what about unforeseen conditions. Jiotv+Ott channels will play in any conditions. Dth not.

Back
Top Bottom