Airtel Wynk Music App - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 8,450
Please vide

Screenshot-20240725-182009.png

Are u an active user of Airtel prepaid or postpaid mobile network?

Yes, I can't find free hellotunes option,' get premium ' that is what displayed on my device, must be android specific
Buddy it maybe related to certain airtel users getting Free Hello Tunes subscription as part of Airtel Thanks Benefits

Yes, I can't find free hellotunes option,' get premium ' that is what displayed on my device, must be android specific

I believe you already have an active hellotune. That's why it is asking for premium. You can set only one free tune per month. Any further changes within the month requires premium subscription. This was a recent change. Earlier they were giving 3 or 5 free changes I guess.

I believe you already have an active hellotune. That's why it is asking for premium. You can set only one free tune per month. Any further changes within the month requires premium subscription. This was a recent change. Earlier they were giving 3 or 5 free changes I guess.
No, actually my previous hello tune expired today, and I was trying to set new one, then only I noticed this

Back
Top Bottom