Good News Airtel Updated it's Broadband Plans

There are 4 plans -

Rs 799 — which comes with 150GB data per month and offers up to 100Mbps speed along with Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 999 — that offers 300GB data per month with up to 200Mbps speeds and 3 months of Netflix, 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription, and Unlimited Zee5 and Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 1499 — that provides 500GB data per month with up to 300Mbps speeds, along with 3 months of Netflix, 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription, and Unlimited Zee5 and Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 3999 — which offers with unlimited data and provides up to 1Gbps speeds, in addition to 3 months of Netflix, 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription, and Unlimited Zee5 and Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 799, Rs 999, Rs 1499 and Rs 3999 come with a data cap. For which, Airtel is offering the ability to upgrade to unlimited data on any plan for a price for Rs 299.

Airtel 'Xstream Fibre' Broadband: Data Plans, FUP and other Details

Last edited:
There are 4 plans -

Rs 799 — which comes with 150GB data per month and offers up to 100Mbps speed along with Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 999 — that offers 300GB data per month with up to 200Mbps speeds and 3 months of Netflix, 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription, and Unlimited Zee5 and Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 1499 — that provides 500GB data per month with up to 300Mbps speeds, along with 3 months of Netflix, 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription, and Unlimited Zee5 and Airtel Xstream content.

Rs 1799 — which offers with unlimited data and provides up to 1Gbps speeds, in addition to 3 months of Netflix, 12 months of Amazon Prime subscription, and Unlimited Zee5 and Airtel Xstream content.

Out of the four plans, the Rs 1799 plan is only one that offers unlimited data, whereas, other plans including the Rs 799, Rs 999, and Rs 1499 come with a data cap. For which, Airtel is offering the ability to upgrade to unlimited data on any plan for a price for Rs 299.
As per Airtel website, Rs.1799 does not exist. its Rs.3999 VIP plan with speed upto 1 GBPS and 3.3 TB FUP.

Any idea about FUP. Also, they say unlimited data for 299. Don't mention anything about speed for this unlimited data.

Any idea about FUP. Also, they say unlimited data for 299. Don't mention anything about speed for this unlimited data.

did you even read the first and second posts in this same thread?

unlimited FUP actually means 3333 GB limit in hidden airtel terms and conditions.

did you even read the first and second posts in this same thread?

unlimited FUP actually means 3333 GB limit in hidden airtel terms and conditions.
I was not clear with my question. I missed the word speed. What is the speed post FUP?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock