Airtel clarifies that it's unlimited 5G offering on eligible plans has a 300 GB capping

Can anyone prove that 5G upload speed crosses 100 Mbps (above 12 MB / s)?.
Imposing FUP is the only way to slap such exploiters.

I use 250 GB per month in my BSNL fiber Rs.779 plan (100 Mbps till 1000 GB and 5 Mbps after 1000 GB) all devices combined + 30 GB 4G data per month in my main number that has 2 GB data per day plan + 5 GB approx per monthb5G data combined usage of my main and secondary number. I am not a exploiter. Now a days I don't like films because those are not all worth to even download from the pirated websites. I only watch news only upton1 hour per month. Thats all.

I typically use around 15-20GB on my broadband connection, and it seems to be the standard now, even if I don't watch movies frequently.

Imposing FUP is the only way to slap such exploiters.

I use 250 GB per month in my BSNL fiber Rs.779 plan (100 Mbps till 1000 GB and 5 Mbps after 1000 GB) all devices combined + 30 GB 4G data per month in my main number that has 2 GB data per day plan + 5 GB approx per monthb5G data combined usage of my main and secondary number. I am not a exploiter. Now a days I don't like films because those are not all worth to even download from the pirated websites. I only watch news only upton1 hour per month. Thats all.
True exploitation is stopping incoming calls. Duopoly is causing burden to poor and lower middle class users. They even require a base plan to make calls to emergency services. We are a lower middle income country. Everyone needs to be taken care of.

Last edited:
True exploitation is stopping incoming calls. Duopoly is causing burden to poor and lower middle class users. They even require a base plan to make calls to emergency services. We are a lower middle income country. Everyone needs to be taken care of.
Technology wise :
Such persons have to move to 5G handsets. Do not say affordability as the reason. This does not make sense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock