Airtel clarifies that it's unlimited 5G offering on eligible plans has a 300 GB capping

• Thread starter Thread starter Kuttusan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 3,174

Can anyone prove that 5G upload speed crosses 100 Mbps (above 12 MB / s)?.
Imposing FUP is the only way to slap such exploiters.

I use 250 GB per month in my BSNL fiber Rs.779 plan (100 Mbps till 1000 GB and 5 Mbps after 1000 GB) all devices combined + 30 GB 4G data per month in my main number that has 2 GB data per day plan + 5 GB approx per monthb5G data combined usage of my main and secondary number. I am not a exploiter. Now a days I don't like films because those are not all worth to even download from the pirated websites. I only watch news only upton1 hour per month. Thats all.

I typically use around 15-20GB on my broadband connection, and it seems to be the standard now, even if I don't watch movies frequently.

Imposing FUP is the only way to slap such exploiters.

I use 250 GB per month in my BSNL fiber Rs.779 plan (100 Mbps till 1000 GB and 5 Mbps after 1000 GB) all devices combined + 30 GB 4G data per month in my main number that has 2 GB data per day plan + 5 GB approx per monthb5G data combined usage of my main and secondary number. I am not a exploiter. Now a days I don't like films because those are not all worth to even download from the pirated websites. I only watch news only upton1 hour per month. Thats all.
True exploitation is stopping incoming calls. Duopoly is causing burden to poor and lower middle class users. They even require a base plan to make calls to emergency services. We are a lower middle income country. Everyone needs to be taken care of.

Last edited:
True exploitation is stopping incoming calls. Duopoly is causing burden to poor and lower middle class users. They even require a base plan to make calls to emergency services. We are a lower middle income country. Everyone needs to be taken care of.
Technology wise :
Such persons have to move to 5G handsets. Do not say affordability as the reason. This does not make sense.

Back
Top Bottom