Airtel Rs 49 plan discontinued

Now people must take this as a good opportunity to ditch their secondary / tertiary (backup) connections, so that telcos may learn that, "Increase in ARPU that comes from decrease in revenue is as good as nothing".

At least in earlier days, there are many operators without sub GHz spectrum and hence had many coverage issues. Now almost everyone has subGHz spectrum, so it is better to go for one single primary number only now. Because, the hike from Rs49 to Rs79 is just the beginning.

cblIufY.jpg

Last edited:
It's available for selected numbers.
Yesterday my office colleague recharged with 49 and for my dad number its not available

Isit fair to switch over to Vodafone since they have 49rs plan still and moreover 79rs per month is way too costly for any existing customer who might be using airtel as secondary number

suggestions please. or else what is other best option

Isit fair to switch over to Vodafone since they have 49rs plan still and moreover 79rs per month is way too costly for any existing customer who might be using airtel as secondary number

suggestions please. or else what is other best option
dear vodafone to khud ventilator par hai.
(he himself is on ventilator)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock