Airtel Rs 49 plan discontinued

I want to curse Airtel so bad. Signal scenario never improved in my area in 2 years and now this price hike. I was keeping secondary sim only as a backup option anyways.

I can see 49 again
K0wrAkB.jpg

So now minimum recharge is ₹79?

I think they will remove 79 also in coming days to gain ARPU. Direct price hike.

I am assuming that they are trying to 'brilliantly' juxtapose the 128 plan (0 talk time, but per second pulse rate) next to the 79 plan (128 talk time for 28 days, but per minute pulse rate).

🤦‍♂️

And the fact that they are trying to, again, 'brilliantly' is the keyword here, hide the 45 plan under "other packs" category is beyond me. 🙄
Fret not, people. Like I had mentioned, 45 is still available :).

After selecting "All Plans" in the Airtel Thanks app, just scroll to the right most tab, called "Other Packs".

45 and 18 are listed (hidden?) under this tab.

As for the "Airtel Selfcare" website and the "Airtel Prepaid Recharge" website, they have effectively removed 45 from visibility. If one wants to recharge it through these 2 channels, we'll have to manually type in the number 45 in the box for recharge amount. 45 shows up in the "Other Packs" tab when we do so.

Fret not, people. Like I had mentioned, 45 is still available :).

After selecting "All Plans" in the Airtel Thanks app, just scroll to the right most tab, called "Other Packs".

45 and 18 are listed (hidden?) under this tab.

As for the "Airtel Selfcare" website and the "Airtel Prepaid Recharge" website, they have effectively removed 45 from visibility. If one wants to recharge it through these 2 channels, we'll have to manually type in the number 45 in the box for recharge amount. 45 shows up in the "Other Packs" tab when we do so.
Airtel starts Hide and Seek games again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock