Airtel Rs 49 plan discontinued

BSNL has network issues and not sure on their coverage for now...also no idea on their plans too if its cost effective and better to opt for BSNL.
Rs.106 and Rs.107 for 84 days and Rs.397 for 300 days for incoming and some outgoing minutes

To port out Minimum recharge I've to do is ₹128 and ₹10 top-up as 79 rupees not giving out going sms service.
128 giving sms service but 0 account balance so need 10 top-up again.
Sms is a basic service , don't know how they barred outgoing sms service for 79 plan. It must be violation of business ethics

To port out Minimum recharge I've to do is ₹128 and ₹10 top-up as 79 rupees not giving out going sms service.
Sms is a basic service , don't know how they barred outgoing sms service for 79 plan. It must be violation of business ethics
I think ₹129 comes with outgoing SMS and ₹128 pack is simply useless.

If you are willing to expirement. Try ₹19 + ₹10 recharge and tell us whether you can send sms on that plan.

₹49 pack still available in Assam circle.
Zo6CVOt.png

₹19 plan giving 2 days and 200 MB data
Yeah. I don't use that number. I am retaining to have an Airtel sim. If I make an outgoing call using that number. I can save it for next 90 days from getting disconnected permanently by Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock