Discussion Airtel Prepaid Incoming Validity Reduced from 15 days to 7 days

Vodafone is dominating Bengal dada. Out of of all providers only Vodafone is offering decent speeds. Jio is bad. Meanwhile Airtel's speed is worse. How is the situation of BSNL?
In bengal BSNL giving me something like this
IMG-20190728-221344.jpg

Vodafone is dominating Bengal dada. Out of of all providers only Vodafone is offering decent speeds. Jio is bad. Meanwhile Airtel's speed is worse. How is the situation of BSNL?
Bro speed is area dependent. There is no best operator in the world. Use whichever is best in your location. And I travelled in rural part of my district Hooghly and there is Jio 4g & Airtel 4g available but no Vodafone 4g(although 3g available). In West Bengal 4G coverage Jio->Airtel->Voda-Idea.

And I never used BSNL in my lifetime.

I think Promo Balance will be permitted to use for all other purposes except auto debit recharge. Validity of talktime will remain unlimited.

Airtel is adopting a brave approach, either they can reduce charges to match Jio... Burden up cumulative losses and bleed or charge what is needed to sustain and let the risk of losing some subscribers be taken in the flow. They chose latter and it is practical thing to do, it is better to remain in contention and build up later when things stabilise rather than shut shop bcoz of unbearable burden. They will pose stiff resistance and i am all with them in this hour of crisis.

At present people were doing recharge and later using spare talktime balance to opt for further validity top ups. This meant airtel was still not getting desired revenue, now with above policy there will increase in original recharge frequency as well as people will try to use promo balance for data or other services.

These new terms have been made specifically to scale up usage by subscribers who hardly add productivity to their network. With so much stress on assets this will ease the pressure points. Spectrum is costly and so is running other operations of a mobile network company hence wastage of resources is a costly bet in such a competitive , hyper sensitive market

Does all smart recharges starting from 35 i.e 65,145,245 adds only promo balance or it is applicable only to 35 RS recharge?

Can anyone answer this- Does all smart recharges starting from 35 i.e 65,145,245 adds only promo balance or it is applicable only to 35 RS recharge?

Now if i recharge for 35rs, 26.66 is not adding to main balance. Have they made any changes and also my data balance also have gone.
Three Bold Steps taken by Airtel:
1. Rs 35 recharge gives Rs 26.66 talktime only in Promo Balance and not in Main Balance. Vodafone still provides in Main Balance.
2. Incoming validity reduced to 7 days. Vodafone is still providing 15 days.
3. Minimum Recharge is Rs 23 with Rs 0 talktime and 28 days validity. Vodafone has introduced Rs 20 recharge with Full Rs 20 talktime in Main Balance and 28 days validity.

now some bsnl & airtel prepaid customers will move to voda during diwali festival, and voda company earn more during festival time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock