Discussion Airtel Prepaid Incoming Validity Reduced from 15 days to 7 days

What is the use of promo balance ?
Can somebody explain in brief
You can use it to make calls on that particular validity. Post expiration promo balance might expire. I am writing might because I always exhaust my promo balance. And main balance remains in my account. Until they auto delete ₹23 post validity expiration.

@
Dipjyoti Roy

So in that case bro, I think doing full Talktime recharge and let them deduct 23rs every month. we can save 35rs.(becoz coupn money useless)

@Dipjyoti Roy

And clear one more doubt also. If u fail to recharge 35, Although you have main balance more than 100rs. What is the grace period before they automatically renew. Ex: validity ends on 30th july. So in that case it will autorenew on 1st aug or we will have any grace period ???

Last edited by a moderator:
@
Dipjyoti Roy

So in that case bro, I think doing full Talktime recharge and let them deduct 23rs every month. we can save 35rs.(becoz coupn money useless)
Yeah, that's why I recharge for internet plans instead of smart recharges.
@Dipjyoti Roy

And clear one more doubt also. If u fail to recharge 35, Although you have main balance more than 100rs. What is the grace period before they automatically renew. Ex: validity ends on 30th july. So in that case it will autorenew on 1st aug or we will have any grace period ???
Date of expiration or next day. They will send you message on the same before expiration of validity period.

It is now absolutely no brainer to use a secondary connection. I have many secondary numbers but incoming in all but BSNL has been stopped due to non-recharge. My 7 year relationship with Vodafone is going fine. 3 years on Vodafone Delhi and rest on Vodafone UPE so I rarely need a secondary connection.

Already thrown my secondary Airtel sim. No need of Airtel anymore in my life.😂

Already thrown my secondary Airtel sim. No need of Airtel anymore in my life.😂
Vodafone is dominating Bengal dada. Out of of all providers only Vodafone is offering decent speeds. Jio is bad. Meanwhile Airtel's speed is worse. How is the situation of BSNL?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock