Airtel Payments Bank - News & Updates

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 25,528
Riqo4DS.jpg
No sms facility to opt out whereas when contacted customer care they ask that system is not working?

Closing the payment Bank account and continuing as Airtel money wallet 😎
Not really. I have opted out by calling on that number and still my account remains as Payments Bank.

The only change (drawback!) is once one opts out of the yearly subscription charge, he no longer receives any cashback/benefits from the payments bank service.

Not really. I have opted out by calling on that number and still my account remains as Payments Bank.

The only change (drawback!) is once one opts out of the yearly subscription charge, he no longer receives any cashback/benefits from the payments bank service.
When they introduced Minimum balance maintenance i recieved same kind of sms bro there they stated if wish to opt out <Mobile number> give missed call to this number you account will be converted into wallet .. so only i thought this is also same like that ..

I wish they provide an easy way to convert the Payments bank account to Wallet account in the future. But most likely they won't.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock