Airtel Payments Bank - News & Updates

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 25,526
Initially I thought to open APB A/c in my main Airtel number, just for small transactions incl sundry expenses (through UPI) totalling upto Rs10k per month, as it will otherwise be unnecessary listed in Co A/c. On seeing others' experiences here, I find no reason to open the A/c in AirtelPB now.

That 6% above 1L is also useless, imho. With Monthly free cash deposit limit Rs10k, I may need more than one year to reach that. (Cash withdrawl limit of Rs5000 is OK, as I will not need to take cash).

It is OK to be greedy. It is OK to be stupid as well. But Greedy as well as STUPID is the WORST ever combination. Other banks charging for SMS is understandable. But Airtel??? It is a GREEDY + STUPID decision. This is the place they can differentiate themselves from other Banks (infact the ONLY place). But they are going for roasting and eating the Hen laying Golden egg.

Initially I thought to open APB A/c in my main Airtel number, just for small transactions incl sundry expenses (through UPI) totalling upto Rs10k per month, as it will otherwise be unnecessary listed in Co A/c. On seeing others' experiences here, I find no reason to open the A/c in AirtelPB now.

That 6% above 1L is also useless, imho. With Monthly free cash deposit limit Rs10k, I may need more than one year to reach that. (Cash withdrawl limit of Rs5000 is OK, as I will not need to take cash).

It is OK to be greedy. It is OK to be stupid as well. But Greedy as well as STUPID is the WORST ever combination. Other banks charging for SMS is understandable. But Airtel??? It is a GREEDY + STUPID decision. This is the place they can differentiate themselves from other Banks (infact the ONLY place). But they are going for roasting and eating the Hen laying Golden egg.
My account went to negative since I didn't have balance. Airtel proves they are airtel. Worst ever bank.

cash limit is 10k, u can make neft worth 1lakh instantly.

Yeah, but for sundry expenses account, loading One Lakh from Co A/c will bring unnecessary questions. Frankly, 6% is of least interest for me, as the conditions are way too much and knowing Airtel's history, they will bring back that 6 to 4% and increase the minimum value from >1L to >1.5L in no time.

This is like catching a hen, which is well drenched in rain. (FYI, It is not easy to catch a dry hen in open field). But here Airtel is looking for GOLD EGG LAYING Hen + WELL DRENCHED IN RAIN for making Chicken 65. Well, I am not one.

P.S.:- I don't hate Airtel. Even Airtel is my primary number (Corporate Postpaid) as their service is good. But their Payment Bank is totally a different story..

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday said it has included Airtel Payment Bank in the 'Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934'. A bank mentioned in the Second Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act is known as ''Scheduled Commercial Bank''.

Latest on Airtel Money Wallet:

A maintenance charge of Rs.20(incl. GST) will be applied on your Airtel Money Wallet as you have not used it for the last 6 months. If you do not wish to have this charge applied, simply use your wallet for any transaction before 20-Jan-22. Please do refer https://i.airtel.in/Terms or call 8800688006 for details.

A maintenance charge of Rs.20(incl. GST) will be applied on your Airtel Money Wallet as you have not used it for the last 6 months. If you do not wish to have this charge applied, simply use your wallet for any transaction before 20-Jan-22. Please do refer https://i.airtel.in/Terms or call 8800688006 for details.
They acting like a well furnished regular banking firm 🤣😤

It's not new bro, just do any kind of transaction and nothing extra will be charged.

4Yu5TIu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock