Airtel launches Unlimited Internet plan for pre-paid customers at Rs. 149

Raviteja

Contributor
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Messages
1,948
Reaction score
1,742
Airtel has launched a new unlimited internet pack for pre-paid subscribers. This new pack costs Rs. 149 that would offer unlimited internet usages up to 2GB on 2G, after that the speed would be throttled to 40 Kbps and would remain unlimited. This pack comes with a validity of 30 days.

This new plan would let the Airtel customers browse and download from the Internet thereafter as well for a period of 30 days without worriying about extra charges.

Airtel’s Plan Nam
Unlimited Interne

Monthly Rental
Rs. 149

Benefit

Free Inbuilt 2G Data of 2GB. Speed controlled to 40 KBps after Free Benefit
Validity of Pack - 30 Days
Price Points may vary marginally in each Operating Circle

The new Airtel unlimited internet pack is available for both new and existing pre-paid customers from at all Airtel outlets in India.


Airtel launches Unlimited Internet plan for pre-paid customers at Rs. 149
 
nice update and good plan.

BTW... in our circle aircel gives unlimited 3G at Rs.128 with a cap of 500mb after which the speed will come down to 128Kbps. that looks better i think :huh
 
mmadhankumar said:
nice update and good plan.

BTW... in our circle aircel gives unlimited 3G at Rs.128 with a cap of 500mb after which the will come down to 128Kbps. that looks better i think :huh

Oh That is better
 
Would be nice if Airtel comes with some plan like that..Been using Airtel (same number) from 2006-2007
 
Raviteja said:
Would be nice if Airtel comes with some plan like that..Been using Airtel (same number) from 2006-2007

same here.... using the same vodafone number from 2006 and waiting for such plans from them :lol
 
mmadhankumar said:
Raviteja said:
Would be nice if Airtel comes with some plan like that..Been using Airtel (same number) from 2006-2007

same here.... using the same vodafone number from 2006 and waiting for such plans from them :lol

oh :lol :lol

The plan you said is for Usb?
 
no bro its for mobile... for usb the plan starts at rs.198... check full detail below

.
 
It is not Applicable For Rajasthan Airtel users, 300 Mints Free (Local /Std ) In Rs.149 Rc in Rajasthan , Still No any Official Information From airtel Prepaid :huh
 
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock