Airtel launches “Airtel Gifting” services for prepaid costumers

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel-Gifting.jpg

Bharti Airtel, India’s leading telecom service provider announced yesterday, the launch of “Airtel Gifting” services. These services are exclusively for its prepaid subscribers in India and it allows the subscribers to avail quite a few benefits even at a zero balance.

Obviously, this is designed for the younger generation, who are often held in contempt for over-using their limited balance. By dialing *141#, the subscribers can not only gift talk times, but also give away other mobile services to each other. E.g. A person can gift a talk time of Rs. 222 to his friend.

Another part of this service is the “Call Me Back” feature. This convenient SMS service allows the subscribers to contact their near and dear ones in times of insufficient balance. To activate this service, you can text “CALL” to 141, which will send out an alert to your friends on the Airtel network saying, “Please call me back. Thank you”. The call back SMS can be sent only if the balance of the sender is less than Re.1 and can be only sent up to five times a month.

Airtel launches “Airtel Gifting” services for prepaid costumers | Gigjets

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock