Seeking Help Persistent Messages from AB-AIRTEL on Airtel Number

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm seeking some advice on a recurring issue I've been facing lately. My Airtel number is bombarded with promotional messages from AB-AIRTEL, specifically advertising the "ख़ास अनलिमिटेड 5G डाटा ऑफर." Despite having activated DND (Do Not Disturb) and lodging complaints about this, they keep closing the complaints by stating that these messages fall under regular service calls or SMS. The content of these messages is repetitive, prompting me to avail an "Airtel 5G Plus" offer by recharging with Rs. 239 or more.

I'm perplexed about how to tackle this situation further. What steps can I take to ensure these promotional messages stop? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Note: The current pack I'm subscribed to is priced at Rs. 1799 and is valid almost a year after its expiry date, set for November 21, 2024.

rHXXtTD.png

Solution
Install Microsoft sms organiser and make it as default message app then put the above sender to blocked list you will receive the messages but you won't get any notifications or show up in the main messages list
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock