Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 204,836
I used 2 times 49rs recharge, each time 200 mb carry forward but of no use to my parents
Exactly. Same here. That's why I thought they are going to carry forward data from ₹48 plan too. But didn't happen. Usually I use talktime from main balance account (₹20 or ₹100). Next time I will recharge ₹48 only every month for validity.

Last edited:
Exactly. Same here. That's why I thought they are going to carry forward data from ₹48 plan too. But didn't happen. Usually I use from main balance account (₹20 or ₹100). Next time I will recharge ₹48 only every month for validity.
Is Rs 48 plan the only plan in airtel that may be used for activation from main balance? Do let me know if there is any other plan available.
Same question for Vodafone as well. I am struggling to activate a plan from Main Balance, but none of the options work. Tried every thing in *111# Option 5 "Recharge using Balance"

@TJ_DJ
Don't recharge from main balance. I never do that. I think they removed those options to increase revenue per customer. So if you don't talk that much then use talktime from main balance with ₹48 data pack for validity.

Airtel also increased ₹23 validity only pack to ₹45. So I guess just like Jio they are also going to remove ₹48 and ₹49 pack or reduce validity period. So ₹79 would be their minimum talktime pack for 28 days.

Guys can anyone tell me how to extend 28 days validity in idea via main balance??

Please tell me too. I am fighting with Vodafone but till now cant seem to get a way to activate any pack using Main Balance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock