Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card

If we consider these 3, then a total of ₹1100 cashback can be earned per month. Right?

lXqZedB.jpg

I don't know why Airtel is always cheap... The other day I added money to my Milk Basket wallet using Airtel Payments bank. There was an offer. I pretty much knew Airtel will not issue the Cashback. Because I've tried different offers from Airtel and they will have some hidden terms. Never received Cashback... This time I read the terms multiple times and in both Airtel and Milk Basket. I was eligible yet I didn't get. I raised a complaint and i got it after complaint only... I mean why do they expect a complaint to issue a CB. Why does it always happen with Airtel. Do they program their systems explicitly like this...

Because of this worst behaviour from Airtel, i always think to close all my Airtel connections and end my relationship with Airtel.

Such an unethical company.

Yes, seems very easy & simple on first look. It becomes clearer once you start doing the math. 😂
For me, I don't go out of my way to spend for cashback. I have the xstream fiber connection which is on the minimum plan and it's at par with the competition and if I get 25% cashback on it then it's actually a good deal. Even for electric bills no other payment method gives 10% cashback so for a regular household with bills up to 3000 a month can get covered. And for Swiggy and Zomato those are occasional expenses and I don't factor them in as constants.
Yet I typically get around 500 RS of cashback a month without going out of my way and the annual charges are just 499+GST which gets covered in a single month's saving.

I want this card I have already Flipkart credit card but i couldn't get it on app. Now I again came Airtel prepaid connection. My wife's number also Airtel . I have Airtel DTH so I think it is good for me.

I want this card I have already Flipkart credit card but i couldn't get it on app. Now I again came Airtel prepaid connection. My wife's number also Airtel . I have Airtel DTH so I think it is good for me.
Since you are an existing Axis Bank Credit Card holder, you can just call the customer care and place request for upgrade into this credit card.

Do note, the existing credit card would continue to work alongside the newly issued credit card. Both the credit cards limit will be shared.

Been using it since 7 months, still haven't been offered a credit limit increase by axis
No credit limit increase in my Axis cards since last 3 years.
Recently got Vistara Infinite with higher limit but that too have some limitations. Means spending on other card(s) reduces Infinite card's credit limit as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock