Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card

I guess it's going to be replacement for Ace Credit Card which give 5% on bill payment on GPay. It discontinued new connection about 3 months ago. May be new Axis Airtel Credit Card is to fill that gap.
Already told you but Axis Ace has no capped yet but it was discontinued new connection. It's offering 10% (upto 300) which is very good only if your billing is under Rs 3000.

Finally got my card today, excited about the Cashback offers.
Ktuy0DD.jpg

m0HLckq.jpg

Congrats! How did you apply? I don't see any card promo in myairtel app..
There is a banner at the bottom of the home page where you can click to register interest. But that didn't help me, I did that multiple times and got no response. But I had a previous Axis Bank Neo card and I had called the customer care number for some information and I mentioned to them that I was applying through the my Airtel app and it wasn't giving me a response. So the executive said I was pre approved for the Airtel card as an add on for my existing card and that I can get it without any additional paperwork, I just have to give my consent on the call which I did. And then I got the card delivered to my address with the same credit limit as my Neo card.

Last edited:
Yes I'm aware of that, and that's sufficient to cover the xstream fiber plans up to 999+GST. I use the 499 plan so it's more than enough for me, I'll be adding the 149 Rs Xstream Premium pack to my monthly bill so that the 25% cashback applies to that also.

How to apply for Airtel axis bank card?
you get a banner in the Airtel thanks app, but that is useless, I tried applying through that and it never went through. Directly contacted Axis bank customer care coz I had another CC from Axis and told them to give me an add-on card as the Airtel one and it went through smooth. No paperwork or home visit was required, the card just got delivered.

you get a banner in the Airtel thanks app, but that is useless, I tried applying through that and it never went through. Directly contacted Axis bank customer care coz I had another CC from Axis and told them to give me an add-on card as the Airtel one and it went through smooth. No paperwork or home visit was required, the card just got delivered.
Ok, from airtel thanks app, it is showing no offer when I click on card. I am not axis bank customer. So, I have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock