Airtel 3g Problem

Sourabhs20

Reaction score
Dear Friends, Im facing a strange problem in airtel.
I have 2 airtel sim. In first airtel sim Im getting 3g network while in 2nd sim Im not getting 3g network in same area same smartphone.
Data pack is not active in both sim.
Any solution for this.

You can try recharging 3g data pack of 1 day. After the validity of data pack over you may continue to get 3g network.

It is old sim or new sim? Try changing to the free 4g upgrade sim. They are quite good and latest.

Bapun Raz said:
You can try recharging 3g data pack of 1 day. After the validity of data pack over you may continue to get 3g network.

It is old sim or new sim? Try changing to the free 4g upgrade sim. They are quite good and latest.

but bro my handset is 3g only. So no use for me.
I will try one day 3g data pack.

Sourabhs20 said:
but bro my handset is 3g only. So no use for me.
I will try one day 3g data pack.
Try the data pack. May be 3g network will stay after data pack gets over.

By the way, sim is new or old? If it is too old you need to replace the sim with new sim card.

Bapun Raz said:
Try the data pack. May be 3g network will stay after data pack gets over.

By the way, sim is new or old? If it is too old you need to replace the sim with new sim card.

Bro sim is new. Even in old sim( with old logo) 3g network is working very well.

bro I also think you should replace your Sim as told by bapun sir, also do check internet settings from telecom operator.

I talked to cc many times today but they failed to solve my problem also did not transferred my call to senior CC as always very bad CC services. But finally I myself solved my issue. First I Deactivate my 3g services then reactivate & finally problem solved.
Thanks buddies for your help. :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock