Airtel 3333GB Broadband data for 700.rs...Is it a bug? Is it a new plan they are working on?

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
I have 150GB 40MBPS Airtel broadband plan which costs 700.rs + tax.From couple of days under data it's showing 3333GB instead of 150+GB.I thought it was some bug when I saw it in mobile and checked it under MyAirtel portal and smartbytes page too but it's still showing 3333GB.After searching it on twitter and google came to know it's happening only to people who are in Hyderabad (and are on 700.rs plan) and I think it's not for all.So thought it might be just a number bug and downloaded couple of games yesterday and crossed my original data fup but still speed was same.No idea till when it's going to stay ....

Screen_Shot_2018_06_19_at_8_36_59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_06_19_at_8_37_15_PM.png

Last edited:
It's a bug. Enjoy Bro (y)
Congrats Bro you're getting 3TB data @ Rs. 700 :D

I called Airtel CC today and the representative said that the plan is true and is available limited to AP circle and when I asked him if this was a one time or it will be every month he had no clue.

But I personally think this is only one time offer because 3TB data + prime + unlimited calls for just 700rs per month might not happen (For now)..Maybe in future after couple of years might happen.

Right now ACT FIBER is giving 600GB (75 Mbps) for 1050.rs and 400GB (40 Mbps) for 675.rs

3TB is a HUGE thing so it might be a one time only.

Last edited:
Oh. How can I get to buy one
May I have the link to download dbt firmware

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock