Discussion AGR dues of the Telecom companies

I think looking into the comments here everyone is supporting the verdict but no-one is questioning the reason why these companies are not able to pay the agr dues. This is because of id*otic trai who didn't do anything when jio distributed freebies for a full year and thereby killing all these companies.

Now result is thousands of jobs will be lost which is worst thing to happen when unemployment is already a burning issue.
Why these company did allow jio create disruption, if create right investment in technology, in right time and give a good business model in market so, customer will also supported them just like they are doing the same for jio, they didn't provide good technology to consumer, and give 1GB for₹250 and calls, etc are charged respectively because of this expense , jio is able to do this disruption and customer supported them respectfully, training is whole responsible here, other incumbent are more responsible in this conditions

I think looking into the comments here everyone is supporting the verdict but no-one is questioning the reason why these companies are not able to pay the agr dues. This is because of id*otic trai who didn't do anything when jio distributed freebies for a full year and thereby killing all these companies.

Now result is thousands of jobs will be lost which is worst thing to happen when unemployment is already a burning issue.
Jio providing freebies for 1 yr, gives you reason for not paying tax of 15 yrs? Very shallow excuse. From this tax money itself airtel grew on to become national to international player...

We required govt intervention but they are silent and c. Govt pressured telecome co. to clear AGR And they are increasing prices. Now we are also paying for incoming. I don't know how they will make digital India

Vodafone never should have merged with Idea IMO. Vodafone was always a premium operator that worked perfectly where they said it would work. Vodafone never had strong presence in all circles like Airtel but the circles where they focused were well maintained.

Currently, their vendor in UPE is Ericsson or NSN (I don't remember exactly). Both Ericsson and NSN are well known for their extremely robust networking equipment. Airtel also uses similar technologies. However recently, they also started giving Huawei tenders in few circles due to fund crunch.

The vendor is as important as the telco itself. Most of the BSNL circles are being managed by ZTE which is absolute Chinese garbage. That is also the part reason why BSNL gets it's reputation .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock