Afghanistan Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

We have IPL to test players performance
All these players specifically Dube were tested in IPL and then dropped after performing poorly in internationals if I am not wrong against top nations. The consistency and dependability is to perform in key matches specifically knock out ones where India performs below par. In fact Shubhman Gill performed 150% at the start and then started to fade now . Point is to become like Virat, Rohit they should grind the hard way. IPL gives a chance but my perception is international players only perform to a level and it is different in international cricket when you play for your country.

Perfect picture timing

IHh7wRF.jpg

All these players specifically Dube were tested in IPL and then dropped after performing poorly in internationals if I am not wrong against top nations. The consistency and dependability is to perform in key matches specifically knock out ones where India performs below par. In fact Shubhman Gill performed 150% at the start and then started to fade now . Point is to become like Virat, Rohit they should grind the hard way. IPL gives a chance but my perception is international players only perform to a level and it is different in international cricket when you play for your country.
i just kidding..BCCI always gives preference to IPL stars rather than Ranji matches or testing players in overseas conditions.
If a new player performance very good in IPL 24 , BCCI surely place him in T20 WC 24.

Rohit Sharma break curse of duck
But sanju and vk scored golden duck

Source : ESPNcricinfo 👇
A first golden duck for Virat Kohli in T20Is at his "home" ground 😯

In the last T20I for India before the World Cup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock